We offer comprehensive information technology solutions, extensive experience and personalized client care initiatives. Our expertise focuses on business network, internet and software technologies, point of sale/accounting systems and custom computer hardware; with clients ranging from small/home businesses, professional offices, and municipal government.
Please click on any of the following general service category headings to expand for more information or contact us for details.
Our Mission Statement …
We also offer business grade computer systems that meet and often exceed your specifications. You won’t find the “cheapest” computer systems here; you may, however, be surprised at how inexpensive they are over the long term … Through experience, we have determined that certain computer manufacturers give better value than their counterparts. Be assured though, if you require a different component to meet your specific needs, we’ll gladly integrate your choices into your solution.
All service options fall into either of two categories, contract or hourly. Our VIP Priority Support contracts can include any or all of the listed options, depending on the individual customers requirements and desires. Desktop Support and Remote Support options are also available on an hourly basis.
And for our best hourly customers, we offer special hourly rates to thank you for your patronage. In any month with FOUR OR MORE billable hours, the next month’s billings are eligible for a discounted rate. Please see our Hourly Rate Matrix below for more details.
VIP Priority Support Service
- are seeking to lower their overall IT administration costs
- are seeking to “average out” their monthly IT administration costs
- are requiring priority “mission critical” support
- require help desk or remote support services on a frequent basis
We have support packages for you available on a yearly contractual basis. We provide a free on site evaluation of your requirements and submit a proposal based on your IT systems infrastructure as well as the applications requiring support.
- VIP Priority cellular access and support
- VIP Priority on site response – within 2 hours
- Computer Systems at wholesale pricing
- Total IT Systems management
Hardware and System Sales and Services
- HP, SuperMicro or Custom built Servers and Network Devices
- Local Area and/or Wide Area Networks via CAT5/CAT6/Fiber/Coax, Wireless, Internet, Satellite
- Specialty Equipment – Point of Sale, Internet Debit/Credit, Weather and Equipment Monitoring, Security Systems, Security & Web Cams, Video Recording, Video Conferencing, Long Haul Wireless, Web & Email Servers – and more …
- Convergent Audio/Video/Computer Systems
- CAD/ Graphic Workstations
- Custom Game Systems
Desktop Support Services
General Applications/Operating Systems Supported
- DOS, Windows 95/98/ME, Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7, Server 2000/2003/2008/Small Business Server, Exchange, UNIX, Linux, embedded ‘nix – sorry, No Macs
- Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Internet Explorer, FireFox, Outlook (Express), WordPerfect, Adobe applications, corporate anti-virus, contact management, imaging and graphics, backup utilities and many more …
Accounting Applications Supported
Professional Office Applications Supported
Municipal Applications Supported
- CityView (Integrated GIS/ Property Access Database, Municipal Software)
- VADIM (Municipal Financial Software)
- MAIS (Municipal Financial Software)
- TerraSoft (GIS Mapping Software)
- AutoCAD Map (GIS Mapping and Property Data Software)
Remote Support Services
We also offer support via Microsoft’s RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) solution to our managed clients, this is an excellent solution for all businesses since it allows us to work on your systems after hours remotely without interrupting your business work day and reduces the costs of on-site visits. Ask for details!
Rate Sheet 2013
|On Site Technical – Gov’t/Corporate||$105.||$85.||1 hr.|
|On Site Technical – Residential/Small Biz||$85.||$65.||1 hr.|
|Depot Services, Remote Help Desk, Telephone Support||$65.||–||1/2 hr.|
|Business and/or Web Consulting||$85.||–||1 hr.|
|Web Design – HTML, CSS, WordPress Admin, Installation & Updates||$65.||$50.||1/2 hr.|
|Web Design – Digital Photography||$65.||–||1 hr.|
|Database / Application Programming||ask||–||–|
|Travel to Site (more than 30K.)||$40.||–||–|
|New Customer Consultation – First Hour||FREE|
*To qualify for the VIP Hourly rate, you need a minimum of FOUR billing hours in the previous 30 days and your accounts receivable current (no more than 15 days from receipt of invoice).
Corporate is defined as having 10 or more networked computers/devices
Rates do not include On Site expenses such as accommodation, meals, rental of vehicles or equipment, etc.